Name: Kato-Johnson, Tomomi (her new father’s surname-her original surname)
Nickname: Tom, Tommy (the one she introduces herself as), Tom-Tom, Peanut, Fish Stick (by her step-brothers), Tommy-chan, Tom-chan
(feel free to call her any of these nicknames… Just not fish Stick)
Sexuality: As homo as it comes, but curious to what its like to be with a guy
Nationality: American by birth, but is Japanese-American
Birthday: April 7th
Height: 4’8”, 142.24 cm
Weight: 117 lb (muscle), 53.07 kg
Club: Swimming (freestyle stroke is her best)
Likes: sports manga and anime, pokemon, practical jokes, fooling around, not paying attention to anything, slacking off, sports, swimming, dubstep music, fish (both the food and the animal), squid, yoga, mini skirts (god knows why), short shorts, pretty girls
Dislikes: being out of water, people who eat squid, people who are sticks in the mud, being told what to do, girly things, pink, bears (terrified of them), long pants, tight shirts
Personality: Seeing people unhappy makes Tommy really uncomfortable. Most of the time, she tries to goof off and make people smile. Her mind tends to be a little everywhere and never where it should be. So, she often daydreams in the middle of class or in the middle of conversations. Tommy tends to joke around and loves to tease her friends, though she doesn’t really know where the line is. She comes off as a loud mouth that never seems to shut up. Tommy is a tomboy at heart and loves to wrestle and be active. With her lack of ability to think things through, she tends to have a short fuse and gets into more trouble that what was needed since she never thinks her plans out. Tommy is very competitive and will never back down from a challenge. Though, this makes this little booger a little overconfident and she tends to overestimate her abilities. Tommy normally uses swimming or goof off to escape from pressure or stress.
- Kindergarten / Preschool - Most of Tommy’s early childhood she grew up in California with her mom who was a Japanese immigrant and her father who was an English-American. Her preschool years went by just fine and she found her love of swimming when her parents put her into swimming lessons as an extracurricular activity. Tommy’s life was rather simple and easy until the middle of kindergarten happened. Her parents slowly began to start fighting more often than what was normal for couples to do and Tommy was in the middle of it all. Though the fights were mainly about money and her father’s inability to hold a job, always something about Tommy was brought up.
- Elementary School - The fighting soon lead to a divorce around first grade, but then a custody battle began to see who would best raise her. After about two years, her mother was given full custody because of her father’s financial issues leading him with the inability to support his daughter. Her mother decided for Tommy to finish up elementary school in the United States before moving back with her family in Japan. After third grade, she joined a recreational swim team and continued to compete competitively in swim meets all around California. Through her father’s requests, Tommy began to stay with him for a month during the summer vacations. Her father remarried in the summer of her final year of elementary school gaining her a two older step-brothers, currently 19 and 18.
- Middle School / Junior High - Tommy ended up living with her aunt and two boy cousins upon he move to Japan with her mother. She continued to swim competitively and joined her middle school’s swimming club. She would still visit her father and her new stepmother, but had a little trouble adjusting to her step-brothers who found it amusing to tease her all the time. Though, her and the brothers got along, they just got on her nerves more often than not. Halfway through middle school, her mother remarried and they moved out of her aunt and cousin’s house and into her new home on the other side of Japan.
- Summer before starting Tachikawa High - When visiting her father that summer, he agreed to pay for some of the tuition since his second wife had a higher paying job and he managed to find a consistent one. He just wanted her to be happy in the school she picked. Tommy’s mother had a school already picked out without much constellation with Tommy. She found a school with good swimming club and a good education for her daughter and insisted on applying there. As well, Tommy gained a baby half-sister over the summer and is very proud to be a big sister.
Additional Info: -dreams of becoming an Olympic swimmer
- only wears glasses at school
- still waiting for her first kiss and her first girlfriend… well her first relationship on general
- to no shock, her favorite pokemon is tentacruel
- has a small american accent, but its only thick when she gets really upset
- she is very disorganized and her stuff is a total mess
- her hair was cut short and choppy as a prank when she was sleeping over the summer when she was about thirteen by her step-brothers. She’s kept it that way ever since.
- her hair is naturally a dark brown, she dyes it green for god knows what reason
- though she doesn’t seem it, her best subject is chemistry or any kind of science class, chem being the strongest of them
- sleeps with her baby blankie still and very proud of that fact
- her chibi outfit is her typical outfit, just different variations
- always has a devious smile on
- but those braces keep it at a smirk, she is very self conscious about the braces so she normally doesn’t smile real big unless she really wants to (you can't really see them in the picture... When I replace my tablet, I'll update her image.)
-“I’m just a fish out of water. Put me back where I belong and you’re going to have to eat my bubbles because I’m that fast.”
-”Is that a challenge?”
- “Squids are probably the best animal to ever exist and don’t you try changing my mind on that!”
- “Most girls want to be the head cheerleader and be the queen bee. And then there’s me. I want to be the captain of the swim team and be the giant squid.”
- “I’m just a fish. Glub, glub.” [insert fishy face here]
TBA She needs friends...
Feel free to ask whenever if you'd like to rp. I normally do lit and notes, but I'm okay with comments and script if someone would rather rp that way. I am generally flexible with my style and will adjust it to fit my rp partner's.